AsiaBet Uganda: Sports Betting
The wagering market is full of different bookmakers that provide various things for the punters: some are small and don’t have much to offer, while others are large and established. AsiaBet is something in-between: there are enough features to satisfy all kinds of punters, but we wouldn’t call this platform popular and experienced yet since it’s relatively new.
And in this article, we will cover everything you might want to know about AsiaBet. We will touch on the main features, registration and sign-in approaches, and deposit and withdrawal methods, among other things. The focus of our text is to cover everything about the platform in a brief yet detailed manner. Enjoy the read!
AsiaBet: Pros and Cons
- Both the desktop and mobile versions are easy to navigate
- Enough sports to wager on
- Live matches
- Applications for iOS and Android
- Well-written FAQ and T&C
- Difficult to join it from Uganda
- No local license in Uganda
- Doesn’t support UGX
- Only one payment system is offered
AsiaBet might be a relatively new platform, but it isn’t tiny by any means. The website makes it look like a well-established bookmaker, and the number of features offered to the players is pretty impressive. There are several sports you can wager on, and while the list isn’t the largest one out there, it will be enough for the majority of punters. There are also different wagering markets and interesting additional features. These include live wagering, the cash-out option, and live video.
If betting isn’t the only thing you’re interested in, you can try some games to gamble on. The platform might lack any applications, which is to be expected from a small bookmaker, and the mobile website looks pretty nice, even though some might consider the design outdated.
AsiaBet Mobile App Features
While the desktop website will be a good option for all of the punters, sometimes the players might want to access the platform on mobile. In this day and age, expecting a bookmaker to have a functional mobile app or website is expected. Thankfully, AsiaBet offers applications for both iOS and Android. The apps are full of features, providing bettors with everything they might need. And if, for some reason, one won’t install it, there’s a mobile version of the website that includes an identical UI and the same set of capabilities.
How to Download and Login
If you want to get an application on your iOS or Android device, then there’s no need to worry: the download and installation processes are very effortless. In the paragraphs below, we will provide guides on how to go through these procedures.
How to Install on Android
If you’re an Android user and want to get the app, then here are your steps:
- Go to the website.
- If you’re on a desktop, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and locate the “Mobile Apps” section. Click on the “Download for Android” button.
- Alternatively, if you’re on mobile, you can click the popup on the top part of the screen that offers you to get the app.
- The APK file will be quickly downloaded.
- Open it on your smartphone.
- Allow installation from unknown sources.
- Open the app on your smartphone after installation.
- Now it’s time to log in.
- Tap the “Log in” button.
- Enter your e-mail or phone number or login.
- Type in the password.
- Tap “Login.”
- All done.
How to Install on iOS
If you want to get the app on your iOS device, then the process is also straightforward, albeit a bit different from the Android one.
- Visit the website.
- Tap on the popup if you’re accessing it from a smartphone. If you’re a desktop user, scroll down to the bottom part of the web page and click on the “Download for iOS” button.
- You will be redirected to another website.
- From there, you can access the App Store page of the program.
- If you’re on iPhone, install the app. If you’re on a desktop, copy and paste the App Store link onto your mobile device.
- Install the app.
- Open it.
- Find the “Log in” button on the top right corner of the application.
- Type in your username, mobile number, or email address.
- Enter the password.
- Congratulations, you’ve officially logged in.
Comparison With the Desktop Website
The mobile website and apps look fresher and are easier to navigate compared to the desktop version. They won’t win any UI awards, but they do their job in a reliable manner while managing to look good. We also found out that accessing some of the features is easier on the mobile website. The desktop one still doesn’t look bad, although its design is a bit more outdated, in our opinion. The functionality is the same in both versions.
Is AsiaBet Legit and Safe?
Yes, the website is perfectly legit and reliable. But unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to have a national license to operate in Uganda. That shouldn’t be that much trouble in practice, but keep that in mind when deciding whether the risks are worth it.
How to Login to AsiaBet
If you’re a user of the platform, you likely regularly go through the sign-in process. The list below covers all of the steps of this procedure and might be helpful to those who are thinking of joining the website. Thankfully, there’s nothing complicated about it.
- Go to the website.
- Find the “Login” button.
- Click or tap it.
- Enter your username. Alternatively, enter a phone number or email address you’ve registered with.
- Input your password.
- Tap “Login.”
- All done.
How to Register on AsiaBet
If you decide to join the platform after reading this article or for any other reason, then obviously, you should start with the sign-up procedure. Thankfully, it’s effortless, and you will complete it in a couple of minutes, if not faster. Here are the steps:
- Visit the website from your desktop or mobile device. Or open the Android app.
- Click or tap the “Login” button.
- Find the “Join Now” button.
- Tap or click it.
- Enter your phone number. The service asks you to select the country’s code first, but Uganda is on the list, so this shouldn’t be a problem.
- Select the currency you prefer. The website doesn’t support UGX, but you can select USD.
- Optionally, enter the promo code if you have one.
- Tick the box agreeing to have read the T&C and accepting. This also includes being of legal betting age. Remember, it’s 25 in Uganda.
- Solve the CAPTCHA.
- Click “Registration.”
- All done.
The platform offers enough bonuses to attract new users and make existing ones stay and actively use the bookmaker’s features. Let’s take a look at some of them.
First Deposit Offer
Unlike the bonuses of other platforms, this one only 10% matches your first deposit. It’s offered as a free bet and has some additional wagering requirements that mainly consist of putting it into multiple bets.
The website offers this feature for registered users. The way it works is simple: on weekends, you receive 10% cash back for your losses. This only includes the bets on the events with odds higher than 1.5.
The platform aims to be an international one, so it supports various currencies. Unfortunately, Ugandan Shilling (UGX) isn’t on the list. But there are other options, for example, the USD. The others include Euro, Russian Ruble, Uzbekistani Som, and Kazakh Tenge. This makes it clear that the website targets punters from Central Asia. But this doesn’t prevent African players from betting.
How to Deposit Funds
Before you start betting, you should know about moving money to the platform. It’s obvious since you should have some funds to wager. In the blocks below, we will cover everything about the platform’s deposit methods, but for now, let’s check the steps to go through to move the money:
- Go to the website.
- Log into your account.
- Click the “Deposit” button on the top part of the page next to the search one.
- Alternatively, find the “Finds Management” tab in the main menu.
- Select the “Uzcard” payment method.
- Follow the instructions.
- All done.
Offered Payment Methods
So far, Uzcard, a local Uzbektistani payment system, is the only supported method. The service works internationally, but it doesn’t seem possible to join it without visiting Uzbekistan. But if you, for some reason, have access to this payment method, nothing will stop you from using it to move money to your AsiaBet account.
First Deposit Bonus
The platform offers the first deposit offer for new users. It is a free bet that has a value of 10% of the sum you move into your account for the first time. The minimum deposit is around 50,000 UGX if you want to apply for it. The maximum bonus sum is around 2,000,000 UGX.
The platform doesn’t specify the smallest sum you can deposit, so it’s likely quite low. Nothing is mentioned about the upper limit as well. So far, the only sum that the T&C talk about is that the platform will ask you to go through the verification procedure if you’re planning to withdraw over 3,500,000 UGX.
There’s no need to input any code during the depositing process. Everything is done in a direct manner.
Unless you’re already an established and successful bettor, then there are chances that you want to improve your results at the activity and are willing to work for it. Don’t worry; we got you covered. There are several recommendations that can help you get better at wagering and improve the consistency of your successful predictions. Here they are:
- Research the discipline and recent events. You don’t have to be able to play the sport to know it inside and out, although this would help too. But understanding the basics and following current events in the sport will go a long way.
- Learn more about betting in general and various wagering markets. Knowing your options is also beneficial. Sure, you can get successful at betting only using moneylines, but getting a deeper understanding of the existing markets will help tremendously.
- Use statistics and analytics tools. The Internet makes access to all of the data possible. Learn to use it. Sometimes it’s even simpler than you expected: a bit of googling and a few clicks will show you a lot of information.
- Follow the experts. Similar to the previous point, this one involves using the Internet actively to use more information. In this case, different online blogs and forums. You can listen to the experts’ opinions, learn new things, and find out a consensus among the betting community on who will win the game, among other things.
- Plan your budget. Betting involves money, and that means that you have to be smart with your finances. Plan your spending beforehand, don’t go overboard with it, and understand your limits.
- Keep your head clear. Impulsive decisions and overly emotional reactions to your losses are the things to avoid. Keep everything in check. This will be the best for you and your results.
- Avoid gambling addiction. It’s not a new thing and is well-researched, so seek help if it seems that you’re starting to develop unhealthy patterns. You can request the betting company to freeze your account for some time. If you have an addictive personality, to begin with, then sadly, betting is an activity that we would recommend avoiding altogether.
- Don’t bet on high odds. This might seem counterintuitive at first, but the reason is actually clear: the markets with the highest odds have the lowest chances of winning. So these wagers will be high-risk ones.
- Don’t place high stakes. Risking big sums is for professionals (and rich players) only. Don’t stake a lot before you know what you’re doing. And even if you do, only place significant sums on the low-risk markets with small odds.
- Avoid accumulators. This is one way to call multiple bets. Similar to the previous point, the logic is simple: they possess inherently bigger risks, even though the returns will be larger as well. We don’t recommend placing them unless you’re an experienced punter who knows what to do. In some cases, they might be worth it. As an example, if they consist of several very low-risk and safe wagers.
- Analyze your betting history. Keeping track of your previous wagers and taking a closer look at them is a sure way to improve. This will allow you to figure out your weak spots, as well as notice overspending and unhealthy patterns.
How to Bet
Betting is an essential part of every bookmaker and is what interests the majority of visitors. Of course, excluding those that came to gamble. Nevertheless, the process is usually pretty simple on the majority of existing betting platforms since they have no reason to complicate it. AsiaBet isn’t an exception, and it handles the procedure elegantly. Let’s take a look at how to do so:
- Visit the website.
- Log in.
- Find the discipline you’re interested in by clicking the “Sports” button on the menu above.
- Click on the odds next to a game you’re interested in.
- Alternatively, click or tap on the game itself to check for more markets.
- The selection will appear on the bet slip.
- Enter the stake.
- Click or tap the “Place Bet” button.
- Congratulations, you’ve successfully placed a bet.
We already mentioned that the options for wagering on the platform are very diverse. Let’s check some of the most common and interesting ones out.
This type of wager is an interesting one yet very simple to understand. Here’s how it works: you’re betting that any number of points in the game, usually its total score, will be bigger or smaller than a certain value. For example, in football, betting on the “Under 3.5” means that you will win if the game’s final score includes three or fewer goals. This means that the scores like “0:2” or “1:2” or a goalless game will result in your bet winning.
This is the most straightforward betting market and, therefore, the most common one. Its simplicity attracts both new users and professionals that can find it the easiest to analyze. The way it works also doesn’t feature any nuances: you should just try to predict the winner of the game. Or whether it will end in a draw. And that’s all.
Draw No Bet
Being extremely similar to the moneylines in its nature, Draw No Bets (or DNBs) still have one thing that makes them stand out: your bet will be void if the game ends in a draw. So you’re just placing your wager on a winner of the event. Two simple outcomes, what’s not to like?
This one is also simple: you have to predict the exact score of the game. This is mostly a high-risk bet, so we don’t recommend participating in this market for new users.
Types of Bets
And now, let’s check out the betting types to play on the website. AsiaBet offers enough variations to make your wagering process more interesting. There are three main types, let’s check them out.
This is the simplest type of wager. You’re basically placing your prediction on one market for a single event and waiting for the result. There are no additional nuances, and everything is as straightforward as it gets. The system calculates your winning in a clear manner as well: your stake is multiplied by the odds.
Also simply called multiple bets, this type of wager includes several selections. All of them have to win, otherwise you will lose money. Thankfully, your returns will be even higher than if you placed all of the selections as separate bets. But the risks are bigger as well.
And now we got to the most complex betting type. System wagers consist of multiple selections, each of them may include an accumulator. Not all of them have to win, and that makes system bets a little bit safer. For example, if only 2 selections out of 3 turn out to be winning, you will see the returns.
The platform’s maximum sum that you can stake on a game is 2,000,000, but the currency isn’t specified. The website doesn’t specify the lowest bar at all, so we can only guess that there’s no minimum limit.
How to Withdraw Funds
If you won some bets on the platform and now your account has more than you deposited initially, then you would want to withdraw the money. In the next paragraph, we will look at how to do so on AsiaBet.
Here are your steps for moving the funds from the platform:
- Go to the website or open the app.
- Log into your account.
- Find the “Funds Management” tab.
- Click or tap on the “Withdrawal” button.
- Confirm your phone number.
- Follow the instructions.
- All done.
Similarly to deposit offers, there’s only one solution for withdrawing money. And it’s the Uzmoney card as well. The same issues apply that do for depositing: joining the service might be difficult if you don’t visit Uzbekistan.
AsiaBet does offer casino games for its players that are more interested in gambling than in placing wagers. The selection is pretty good: it includes a long list of games that will satisfy the majority of gamblers. Some examples include the variations of roulette, “Lucky Three,” and blackjack.
The platform offers enough disciplines to bet on. The list isn’t the biggest, but it isn’t short either. It includes popular games such as football, basketball, and tennis. But there are less common ones. Like table tennis and biathlon. There are eSports options, too. They mainly consist of CS: GO events, Dota 2, Valorant, Overwatch, and League of Legends.
Available in the Following Countries
AsiaBet claims to be an international platform, but it’s mainly focused on the countries of Central Asia, such as Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan. The latter seems to be its place of origin. But you shouldn’t have any problem registering on the platform if you don’t live in one of those countries. During the sign-up process, you can use your mobile number if it’s registered in one of the countries from the very long list. Uganda belongs to it as well. Just remember two things: first, there’s no official Ugandan license; and second is that the Uzcard is the only supported payment system. It originated in Uzbekistan, and you might have problems accessing this method from other countries.
AsiaBet Customer Support
If you experience any issues with the website, you can contact customer care. Below are the ways to do so.
AsiaBet is a relatively young platform that can nevertheless meet the needs of different kinds of punters and some gamblers as well. Its list of features can, at times, surpass even what more established bookmakers offer.
And our text covered everything about that. In the article, we aimed to provide information about every main feature of the platform. And we hope that we have achieved our goal. The resulting text might be beneficial for everybody: professionals and newcomers alike; punters and gamblers; those who think of joining the platform; and newcomers. And even the players with some experience with AsiaBet might theoretically learn something new from this text. And if you want to find out more about the platform, check out our other articles that focus on certain aspects.
|100% on your 1st deposit